-
August 20th, 2004, 12:28 AM
#461
Senior Hostboard Member
-
August 20th, 2004, 12:37 AM
#462
Inactive Member
You shouldn't [img]tongue.gif[/img]
-
August 20th, 2004, 12:41 AM
#463
Senior Hostboard Member
I know, but I can1t get my bro on Moilla maybe later... ^^
-
August 20th, 2004, 01:00 AM
#464
Inactive Member
Your brother just seems stubborn. How would you using Mozilla affect his using IE?
-
August 20th, 2004, 01:10 AM
#465
Senior Hostboard Member
Well yeah, he's sorta really stubborn... I'll get him on Mozilla someday...
-
August 20th, 2004, 09:19 AM
#466
Senior Hostboard Member
[img]biggrin.gif[/img] Thankz Princess!! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
BTW, here's todays Desktop:
http://www.angelfire.com/crazy3/drea...y_Desktop8.JPG
<font color="#101010" size="1">[ August 20, 2004 04:49 PM: Message edited by: Dreamer7000 AKA Hyper ]</font>
-
August 20th, 2004, 03:32 PM
#467
Inactive Member
Bah I don't care if I use IE [img]tongue.gif[/img] ahhahaha, anyways if you want to change your icons just download some from any random site (sorry can't give any site suggestions) From then on just go to the shortcut's Properties, there's the Change Icon option.
-
August 21st, 2004, 01:26 AM
#468
Inactive Member
Ah, cool desktop Dreamer!
-
August 21st, 2004, 01:34 AM
#469
Senior Hostboard Member
Thankz! Ya see? Technology again... the little wire with that chik... lol ^_^
-
August 21st, 2004, 11:25 AM
#470
Senior Hostboard Member
[img]biggrin.gif[/img] Today's desktop [img]biggrin.gif[/img] :
http://www.angelfire.com/crazy3/drea...y_Desktop9.JPG
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks